FLI's well decommissioning/P&A track record - part 4
15 September 2021
Rounding up our series of posts on the use of FiberLine Intervention for well decommissioning, we take a closer look at our track record:
- Over half of our FLI deployments have been P&A, well integrity and late-life applications.
- Our solutions support pre-abandonment planning, plugging execution and integrity validation.
- We’ve deployed FLI for independent, major and super-major operators in wells around the world.
- We’ve had zero HSE incidents.
- We’ve taken FLI offshore and onshore, from the North Sea and Europe to North and South America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
- We deliver a c. 40-70% saving in individual well survey costs.
- We deliver an extra c. 50% saving in batch surveys of 4 wells or more.
- We can save rig costs for multiple wells when our data is used to inform the planning process.
- We can save remediation costs when our data is used to get it right first time.
- We promise cost savings, fast mobilisation, a small on-site footprint, minimal POB, reduced risk, remote support and rapid results.
If you missed our presentation at SPE Offshore Europe, you can find out more by downloading our P&A whitepaper here: FiberLine Intervention for well decommissioning/ P&A - Download
Or please get in touch with our team on email@example.com